I’m too tired to keep trying to calculate how old he is to the day; besides, it’s boring. I know it, but I keep doing it. Isn’t that the definition of insanity? To see how old he is, check the ticker at the bottom of the page.
Things that have happened lately:
- I weighed the monkey last week at the lactation support group and he’s a hefty 17.5 lbs. with a dry diaper.
- He’s getting the hang of digging his toes into the carpet and trying to push himself forward.
- He’s pulling himself up to a standing position every single time I put him in his crib. The only way I can keep him from doing it is to lay him on his back, as he hasn’t completely grasped rolling from back to front. Yet.
- We saw grandma & grandpa at the orchestra last week, and he seemed to do really well. Unless he’s overly tired, he seems to be getting better with his strangeness.
- I’m thinking his top two teeth are coming in, he’s been drooling a lot and gumming his teething rings.
Recent pictures uploaded to his photo album.